Established in 2004
The Emirates Neurological Society (EMINS) is established by the UAE Neurological and Neurological Diseases as of May 27, 2004
- EMINS Educational
- To develope and promote professional education.
- To organize annual conferences in the field of treatment and research in neurology.
- EMINS Foundation
- To develop and promote appropriate activities in order to increase fundraising in the field of neurology
- To provide grants that aim to assist physicians in sustaining and advancing their medical practices, support the delivery of quality patient care, and improve the neurology management in the MENA region.
- EMINS Public awareness
- To promote awareness, management, teaching and research in all aspects of neurology.